The identification document can be in the form of a copy of a current signed passport, current photo card driving license, national ID card, or government-issued ID doc with a photo. For Proof of Address please take note that the document should not be older than 3 months and can be a utility bill, bank document, government document, or insurance.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to review my ID?
- What ID am I required to provide?
- What documents are required should I wish to change my personal details? What documents do I need to provide in regard to the payment method(s) I’ve used or would like to use?
- What if I refuse to provide any or all of the required documents for KYC verification purposes?
- What if I do not have the required documents?
- What document do I need to send as proof of my Date of Birth?
- What document do I need to send as proof of my address?
- How do I upload ID?
- Can I send my ID via Email?
- How will I know if the documents I have submitted are sufficient for KYC verification purposes?